DOGO DISCLOSURE FOR CUSTOMERS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data Controller
As DOGO TASARIM SAN. ve TİC. A. Ş. we hereby inform you that, as a requirement of the attention we pay to the privacy and security of your personal data, your personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation with processing, collecting and disposing policies of personal data which is on our website "www.dogostore.com" and under the terms and conditions of this disclosure.
- Your Processed Personal Data
Name, surname, gender, date of birth, TR identification number used as tax identification number for private companies, tax number
Phone number, full address information, e-mail address
Visual and Audio Data
Photo, security camera recordings in our stores, voice recordings at call center point
IP address, connected country information, cookies, web browser information on our website
Personal data that can be shared by the customer for understanding the problem during any customer complaint, how many times the customer complained, the number of late answered complaints, type of payment the customer chose to use in shopping , personal data processed within the scope of campaigns that can be carried out related to our products and services, whether communication/newsletter/promotional permission is granted within the framework of electronic communication legislation, frequency of shopping
- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
We hereby inform you that your personal data processed in the above-mentioned category in the process of purchasing clothing and accessory products from our company is processed as limited for the following purposes:
- a) In order to provide physical security in our stores and especially for the purpose of;
- To be able to keep camera records in order to eliminate the possible unfavorableness and security violations that may occur in the common areas of our stores,
- b) For the purpose of management/monitoring of all kinds of processes carried out related to our customers' product/service procurement and especially;
- Selling of shoes, bags, decoration, clothing and accessory products to our customers from various channels (online, store sales, etc.),
- Sending information about the latest status of the order and shipment via SMS and mail,
- Issuing of invoice, communicating to the customer and managing the collection process and in this sense fulfilling all the requirements specified by the legislation,
- Evaluating and concluding appeals, suggestions, complaints and feedback,
- Providing information to the customer via SMS or e-mail, communicating within the scope of this service,
- Providing campaign benefits in case of cooperation with a third party related to the campaign to be benefited by the customer;
- Conducting customer satisfaction research in order to increase service quality,
- Fulfilling the obligations set forth in the consumer law legislation,
- Identifying usage/shopping habits and communicating new opportunities and campaigns to you,
- Following, organizing and improving customer experiences and demands,
- Carrying out in a way that will enable the customers to benefit from campaigns that our company currently conducts with third parties and all the campaigns that may conduct in the future, communicating with the customers in order to provide information,
- Segmentation of customers and determining the needs for each group of customers and preparing special offers,
- Segmentation of former customers who have lost their qualifications of being customer for any reason,
- Calculating the target and feasibility of the campaign and preparing the report of conducted campaign,
- Ensuring the customers who are entitled to benefit from the campaign to benefit from the award and the delivery of gifts to some segmented customers,
- Carrying out advertising, publicity, social responsibility projects, meeting, interview, video and photo shoots, sponsorship and activities,
- Responding to questions prior to membership/subscription through communication tools such as social media, whatsapp, web portal, web chat, call center, answering the complaints and sharing information requested by the customer or customer candidate, making calculations that may be necessary,
- Change or update of personal data in line with the request from customer,
- Carrying out audit by accredited independent firms to ensure certification required by the standard and reporting of the results to us,
- Providing promotion of products and services, information, advertising, campaign, tariff and other benefits, analysis of consumer preferences through marketing activities such as strategy determination and measurement and communicating with this purpose,
- Keeping log records in accordance with Law No. 5651 and monitoring of internet habits via cookies,
- Fulfillment of the requirements of dealership contracts,
- Issues Related to Transferring Your Personal Data
Your personal data listed in Article 2 of this text specified in Article 5/2 paragraphs a, c, ç, e, f and Article 8/2 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, limited to the reasons required for transfer within the scope of "being prescribed in laws, establishment or performance of contract, fulfillment of legal obligation, constitution, establishment or performance of a right, legitimate interest of data controller“, in accordance with the exception provisions in the law;
- Is transferred to the relevant institutions or organizations and the Personal Data Protection Agency, the Tax Office, banks, the General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies, the courts, in case of demand within the framework of municipalities, judicial authorities, enforcement offices etc. in order for our Company to fulfill its obligations under the law, to fulfill the obligations arising from the legislation or the contract, The Tax Procedural Code, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the Law on the Reporting of Identity and including but not limited to, permitted and required by the provisions of the other legislation. .
- Your personal data may be shared with our lawyers and judicial authorities which may be needed in a possible trial in order to use our legal rights.
In cases where it is evaluated as may be not be included in the exception provisions, limited to the reasons requiring its transfer;
- Within the campaigns that our company currently conducts with third parties and all the campaigns that may conduct in the future in order to provide healthier service to our customers, your "name surname, city of residence, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, information may be shared with third parties such as, companies that provide SMS and e-mail services that we are/will be in a contractual relationship, consulting companies.
- May be shared with third parties where we receive consultancy service, including consultants and supervisors, companies where support services within the scope of design sector are received, authorized dealers, affiliates of our company, main shareholder, subsidiaries of the main shareholder and companies in the risk group to which it is affiliated, possible buyers within the scope of share sales, companies that provide translation services under contract, cargo shipping companies, companies providing social media services in order to communicate with the customers etc. service providers and business partners.
- May be transferred to the third parties providing service of establishment, development and maintenance of technical and administrative infrastructure and electronic systems to the extent required by the work.
- Method and Legal Cause of Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data,
- a) Through electronic systems, all kinds of forms including online subscription that you have filled on our website, online messaging portals (push web, web chat etc.) mobile application, security camera in our stores, third parties, particularly shipping companies, in which our company receives services, provides services, being in a business partnership, call center, our website, our company's social media accounts, whatsapp, SMS, website cookies, within the scope of information, surveys, competitions such as e-mail in electronic environment or physically recorded/sent by you, courts and other public institutions.
- b) Through legal documents and notifications forwarded to us in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
We would like to state that in cases where the provisions in the law may not be included in the exception provisions specified in Article 5/2 paragraphs a, c, ç, e, f of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data "being prescribed in laws, establishment or performance of contract, fulfillment of legal obligation, constitution, establishment or performance of a right, legitimate interest of data controller“ , legal reason for processing your personal data is based on the explicit consent principle specified in Article 5/1 of the same law.
- Rights of Relevant Persons (Data Owners)
A detailed description can be found on our website at “www.dogostore.com” and you can use your following rights by sending your request in writing to our registered address of “A.O.S.B. Mah. 1014 Sk. No:1 Çiğli İzmir” or to “firstname.lastname@example.org” registered electronic mail (REM) address provided that you prove your identity;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriate to their purpose,
- To know third parties where your personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- To ask for correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To ask for the deletion or disposal of your personal data,
- To ask to notify your request for the correction, deletion or disposal of your personal data to third parties,
- If a result against you arises from the analysis of your processed personal data solely through automated systems, to object to that result,
- To request to indemnify damages if you incur losses due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
I hereby declare that I have read and understood this disclosure text with my free will, which has been notified to my party as a total of 6 articles, grasped its meaning and its results and that all necessary information has been provided to me in this regard.